根据《万博APP》第3359条的定义, 所有全职教员, contract professionals and staff members are eligible to receive group insurance benefits.
Employees must notify and provide documentation to the Office of 福利管理 within 31 days to process a family status change.
一个全职教师, contract professional or staff member is eligible for insurance effective the first day of the month following appointment or date of hire. For example, if an employee is hired on August 20, their insurance benefits would begin September 1. 如果9月1日被录用，保险福利将从10月1日开始.
万博APP对符合条件的受抚养人的定义如下. 如果是第一次添加依赖项, 在进行选举时，必须提供依赖证明. Elections will not be processed until all required documentation is received by the Office of 福利管理. All required documentation must include date and/or year, employee name and dependent name. 请将文件通过校园邮件发送到+0602或电子邮件到 email@example.com.
To certify spouse eligibility, provide copies of two forms of documentation listed below:
- A copy of the front page of your most recently filed federal tax return confirming this dependent as a spouse, OR documentation dated within the last six months establishing current relationship status such as joint household bill, joint bank/credit account or joint mortgage or lease listing your name and your spouse's name
孩子被定义为你的亲生孩子, 继子, 法律被收养的孩子, 培养孩子, 被你收养的未满19岁的孩子, child living with you for whom you or your spouse are custodian or legal guardian or a child for whom you are required to provide health insurance by a Qualified Medical Child Support Order (QMCSO).
- 孩子出生证明的复印件, naming you or your spouse as the child's parent or appropriate court order/adoption decree naming you or your spouse as the child's legal guardian
- 如果适用的话, a copy of a court-issued Qualified Medical Child Support Order or other court order where you or your spouse are required to provide healthcare
- Up to age 26 (coverage terminates at the end of the month in which they turn 26) children may be covered under your health plan as long as you provide documentation that they are your child (see requirements above). 他们可以结婚(已婚孩子的任何受抚养人都没有保险), 他们不需要是俄亥俄州的居民, they do not need to be students and they can have other health coverage available to them
- Coverage may extend to any age for a dependent who is incapable of self-support due to a mental or physical disability, is wholly dependent on the employee for support and maintenance and lives with the employee in a normal parent-child relationship
- The first day of the month following appointment or date of hire of the employee or the date of becoming an eligible dependent. A dependent confined to a hospital on the date of which insurance would normally begin will become insured on discharge from the hospital
A dependent's insurance terminates when the employee's insurance terminates or when the dependent is no longer considered eligible.
九个月的员工:所有员工的福利在最后一天工作时终止. 9个月的教师，在春季学期结束时结束, a refund for overpayment of benefit contribution will be applied to reduce the employee's deductions on their last regular monthly paycheck in May. 如果五月份工资确认后才收到通知, 退款支票将寄到员工的家庭住址. It is the responsibility of the employee to notify the Office of 福利管理 of any changes in address or contact information. 万一教员在夏天教书的话, their benefits will be extended and terminate on the last day of their summer appointment. 如果秋季学期要续约的话, 他们的福利不会终止，并将延长到下一个秋季学期.
休假: Any employee in a full or partial approved leave of absence continues benefits for up to one year.
总残疾: All coverage except life insurance terminates at the earliest of the following measured from the date of disability,
- Two years
已故在职雇员的未亡配偶及受保家属: All group benefits terminate on the last day of the second month following the month of death. For example, if an employees dies on March 2, benefits for dependents will terminate on May 31.
Arrangements may be made for continuation of coverage for the employee or eligible dependents under COBRA.
An employee may revoke an election to all group benefits (except Long-Term Disability) during a period of coverage commitment and make a new election due to a change in family status. 有资格改变家庭状况的事件被定义为:
- Employment status (covered employee and dependent including starting employment ending employment, 全职至兼职身份, 或部分转为全职)
All changes in family status must be reported and forms completed and returned within 31 days of the event. 如雇员未能在事件发生后31天内完成家属身份变更, the employee will be able to make changes at their next family status change or the next open enrollment period.
家庭状况的改变需要事件的文件. Employees incurring a change in family status should contact The Office of 福利管理 at 330-972-7090.
The University's Working Spouse policy requires spouses of University employees who have access to employer subsidized (at least 50%) medical and dental insurance to elect that coverage as primary. These spouses are only permitted to have secondary access to University medical and dental policies.
额外的信息, 员工请致电福利管理局(Office of 福利管理) 330-972-7090或 firstname.lastname@example.org.