Omega Vert 350 hd
by Janice Holten
Best quality juicer I've ever had.
This will i am assuming, be my last one.
I will order it again, if need be.
Omega Vert 350 hd Information
- This juicer is easy to clean
- It's easy to put together/take apart
- Makes great quality juice with either little or some pulp, depending on the insert used.
- The pulp comes out so dry, you know you are getting the most juice, possible.
- This omega juicer has high quality parts.
- Prices start from $389.00, but in my opinion it's worth it.
- Has medicinal benefits over using a centrifugal juicer. (The internet is a good place to research, the differences)
E.g. The 80rpms of the slow turning auger keeps the majority of the enzymes in your juice. And the juice stays fresh in a glass jar in the fridge for approx 72 hrs .